- A time bomb in men.
A prostate is a walnut-sized gland located just under the bladder in adult males. It is estimated that 50% of men over 50 years and 70% of men over 70 years will develop some kind of prostrate problem. Recent studies have shown that prostate cancer is the leading cause of cancer death among non smoking men.
A UNIVERSAL SCOURGE
In the United States, cancer of the prostate is the commonest diagnosed male malignancy (excluding skin cancer). Prostate cancer is a silent killer. It develops very slowly and steadily.
Moreover, prostate disorders not only produce distressing and sometimes embarrassing symptoms, they may cause that most dreaded condition –
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 80% men will eventually need treatment for prostate problems. One in three ends up in operation. No wonder the prostate has been described as “a time bomb ticking away deep in the plumbing of every male”! And there has been talk of the prostrate disaster.
The alarming state of affairs as regard prostate disorders notwithstanding, only a very percentage of men know what a prostate gland is. Furthermore most men do not know available means of investigating prostate problem, various treatment options, and their possible complications. And last but not the least, possible measures that can be taken to prevent prostate disorders.
In the light of the above disturbing details, the following questions still arise:
• Where is your prostate gland located?
• What does it do, what is its function?
• What are the symptoms and implication of its malfunction?
• How do you maintain a healthy prostate gland?
“Taking care of your prostate is taking care of your manhood, and taking care of your manhood is taking care of your life” ~Dr James Balch.
- Pls o! Men build your body immunity today, So to save yourself from future embarrassment, have your 5 a day,for your maximum performance, You cannot judge what will happen 2morrow with what’s happening today. Try it out and see how healthy you are now.
- Contact us for more info. This message is essential do not ignore it, tell your friends about it. Thanks.