WHO IS Igbo MAN?LISTEN CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CALL THEM RITUALISTIC BECAUSE NOTHING LIKE THAT.
- The Igbo man is that man that will leave his Father’s land…. Come to your Father’s land and turn you into his tenant…. Peacefully oooo.
- The Igbo man doesn’t like so much noise, if you’re not talking money…. You’re making noise… He believes in “Ego n’ebi okwu”…
- The Igbo man goes to Obodo oyibo. He doesn’t know anybody there. Give him 6 months, he will start sending cars back home.
- The Igbo man can wear slippers, use Nokia torch phones, and may even be riding ladies machine but the figures in his bank account will be enough to write a full maths textbook.
- The Igbo man gets rich. Go to the village, pick village boys, train them in business, settle them, the boys become rich, goes to the village do the same thing….. Is it not magic?..
- The Igbo man, where you see nothing, he sees market. You’re looking at an evil forest, he’s looking at an estate, you’re looking at a village girl, he’s seeing a sales girl. You’re looking at shit, he’s seeing manure.
- The Igbo man is not a ritualist. He’s the man that kept going when others turned back. He’s the man that enters a country where they say nobody survives. He’s not risk taker, he’s Risk itself!!
- The Igbo man loves ‘Njakili’ (healthy jests) no matter how rich you’re, if your mouth is not sharp, you will always be a subject of Laughter among your peers especially in “ime affia” or Umunna meeting”.
- The Igbo man believes in Training his children properly with good morals no matter how wealthy he is…. He will still nurture you to stand up for yourself because he understands he won’t be here forever.
- The Igbo man is not lazy…. He toils day and night in order for his children not to go through what he went through…
- The Igbo man wakes up with money in his mind…. That’s why they don’t greet “Good morning”…. They greet “Money nwannem”
- The Igbo man Prefers a Customer to a girlfriend….. He can walk away from any girlfriend because a particular customer came to the shop…
- The Igbo man knows how to do “Uto Nwannu” They love and appreciate themselves in diaspora…. That’s why an Igbo can stand and spray a friend 2million naira…. Because they believe that “ihe imere nwanne gi but nga jidere m”
- The Igbo man speaks Oral igbo….. If igbo man sings praises to you as his wife in dialect, you will melt and melt again.
- The Igbo man believes in “Iru uno” (going back home) …. No matter how busy an Igbo man is, he must take his family back home at times.
- The Igbo man believes in “bili kam bili”… Live and let live… He obeys the rules of your land. Just allow him do his business, make his money and go… He can even marry your daughter just to have his way..
- The Igbo man, when he enters an occasion, he doesn’t need your food or drinks to be happy… He only needs the MC to recognize him and hail him by his titles, ife emebe!
- Finally Any country you enter and you don’t see The Igbo man….. Just know that you’re no longer on earth, you are at underworld… God bless igbo indigenes.
Add yours… Comment, Subscribe and share pls.