7 WAYS TO ATTRACT THE RIGHT GUY
1) Be your authentic self: There is nothing difficult in being your true self, how long do you want to pretend to be who you are not, a man who is ready for Commitment will stay when you are your real self.. however time reveals truth
2) Continue to live your own life: once some ladies falls in love everything in their lives go on hold🙅 Continue living life,most times you need to get busy so that you don’t loose him while trying to keep him. DON’T CHOKE HIM
3) Prioritize him when it matters: Give him is due respect, don’t disregard him over issues especially matters of the ❤️..Make him feel important.
4) Voice your desires : This some ladies finds difficult to air their opinion in Relationship because they tend to be overwhelmed with his love and do not want hurt him….most guys likes vocal ladies. Issues you don’t resolve in courtship will not be resolved in marriage.
5) Tell him what you like about him: Express your unalloyed love to him, sometimes take stock about each other attitude over some certain issues.guys are inquisitive to know how their woman feels about them.
6)Let go of the fact that this is your one and only shot with someone : ladies stop the fear making yourself feels that you can’t do without them… Stop the fear of feeling that you will die if the relationship ends. Men don’t like it… when you make a man feels you can do without them that alone will make them propose fast .😊
7) Don’t worry about scaring him away( if he’s ready for a relationship with you, he’ll stay)
Please comment, share and subscribe..
- HOW TO GET YOUR JUICES FLOWING AGAIN.Feeling in a rut with your partner(s)? One of the best ways to get the juices flowing again is talking about the best sex that you all have ever had together. Flip through your memories and zero in on one time that really blew the others out of the water. When was it? What were […]
- ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!(Sensate Focus)As we approach the weekend, try to engage in some mindful touching with yourself or with your partner. Sensate focus therapy is an excellent way to get to know yourself and your partner(s)’ body, primarily the parts that aren’t always categorized as sensual, without the goal of orgasm. Discovering new types of touch or areas […]
- WHO IS AN IGBO MAN? (Read or Listen Carefully before you call him a ritualist, Because it is it nothing like that)WHO IS Igbo MAN?LISTEN CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CALL THEM RITUALISTIC BECAUSE NOTHING LIKE THAT. The Igbo man is that man that will leave his Father’s land…. Come to your Father’s land and turn you into his tenant…. Peacefully oooo. The Igbo man doesn’t like so much noise, if you’re not talking money…. You’re making noise… […]
- How Do I Explain To Mum That My Husband Wants To Kill Me.. Help!Odiegwu 👇👇👇👇 YOUR ADVICE PLS My marriage is just two years old. I work as an accountant in a secondary school. Two months after we got married, my husband collected my ATM card. My salary is N52,000. Whenever my salary comes my husband withdraws the whole salary, takes 30,000 and give me 22,000. He will […]
- THE SEXUALITY SPECTRUMThe sexuality spectrum, based on an infographic by Jan Diehm from Huffington Post, which is based on information from AVENwiki (the Asexual Visibility and Education Network)..Sexuality is a spectrum. On the one side, there’s asexual, which is a term used to describe folks who don’t experience sexual attraction..On the other side is sexual or allosexual, […]