23 THINGS TO DO TO KEEP YOUR HUSBAND UNDER THE
CONTROL OF YOUR LOVE
- Call him by a pet name.
- Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
- Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
- Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
- Be quick to say “I’m sorry dear” when ever you offend him, insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.
- Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
- Honor his mother
- Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents
- Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no money at hand and never delay his food.
- Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to her.
- Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help undress him.
- Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially.
- Praise him before your children sometimes.
- Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
- Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
- Phone and tell him that you miss him.
- Dial his number and on hearing “hello” just tell him I love you.
- If he is a public figure or a politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any other woman that day.
- Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
- Give him a hug for no reason.
- Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.
- Always remember to pray for him.
- Pray together and also pray together before going to bed in the evening…
May God bless your marriages. Singles may you experience true love today and forever. May non-serious people that will waste your time be disconnected in your life In Jesus Name.